TAG Strategic Partner of the Year
The Strategic Partner of the Year Award is a prestigious accolade, recognising a TAG business partner of high caliber.
The award is presented to a Contracted or Endorsed Supplier of TAG who not only displays the most overall effective engagement with TAG, its members and student populations at a National Level, but also commits to leading edge, ethical, social, environmental and fair financial outcomes in their business operations.
The Award includes the criteria of excellence in service and delivery, support in the areas of student engagement, promotions and marketing, communications and an overall understanding of the unique needs of the Tertiary sector.
The challenges of 2020 have significantly impacted all elements of campus life. For most member organisations the struggle has been real in how to best support staff and students and navigate the ever-changing landscape. Therefore, TAG Strategic Partners have also had to adapt to these changing needs.
Successful applications will have demonstrated adaptability, flexibility and innovation in support of these changes for TAG members and their students.
Note: The award recipient will be chosen by a specific committee of TAG members experienced in all areas of the criteria.
Note: This award is deeply considered and not necessarily awarded annually.
Submissions need to demonstrate success in:
- Consistent service and delivery
- Innovative engagement of TAG members beyond traditional commercial supply chain relationships
- TAG Member support with promotions, marketing and communications
- Student engagement via support of student programs and activities
- Strong leadership that inspires industry colleagues, customers and student communities
- Evidence of positive commitments to improved environmental, ethical, social and financial impacts of the day to day operations of business activities. Examples of this may include:
- Supply chain improvements
- Improved resource use
- Carbon production reductions including improved Transportation and Delivery processes
- Waste management initiatives
- WH&S programs
- Sustainability reporting
- Improved packaging initiatives
- Environmental Policy Implementations
Award Submission Criteria
- Name of Organisation
- Name & Contact – details of the person completing the nomination
- Name & Contact of Endorser (CEO or equivalent)
- List of TAG Members that you engage with
Please tell us why you believe the Organisation deserves to receive this award by addressing a minimum of three of the criteria below in relation to engaging with TAG and it’s Members:
- Consistent service & delivery
- Innovative Engagement
- Promotions, Marketing and Communications support
- Student Engagement
- Industry Leadership
- Social, Environmental and Financial business commitments – Examples of this may include: Supply chain improvements / improved resource use / Carbon production reductions including improved Transportation and Delivery processes / Waste management initiatives/ WH&S programs / Sustainability reporting / improved packaging initiatives / Environmental Policy Implementations
- Upload your organisation logo (mandatory)
- Upload your best hero photos that capture the essence of the Organisation’s relationship with TAG and it’s members (mandatory)
- Upload any relevant documentation that will add value and validation to your submission such as photos, testimonials, previous awards etc – you can collate them into a word doc to maximise your uploads